CREDIT REAL ESTATE 110%. BECOME AN OWNER, YOU FINANCE YOUR PURCHASE PLUS THE EXPENSES OF NOTARY
You have always wanted to own, you are thinking of buying a property but have no money available. If, for a long time, the personal contribution was the essential condition to obtain a mortgage, times change. While interest rates remain very attractive, it is now possible to borrow without contribution.
You are first-time buyer and you have no personal contribution, we can offer you a loan at 110%, allowing you to finance the entire purchase of your future property plus financing ancillary costs (notary, agency…).
The lack of personal contribution is no longer a brake on your purchase, the possibility of borrowing without contribution exists and Credit Media can offer it to you by financing the contribution often mandatory and corresponding to 10% of the purchase price. Over a period of up to 35 years this can open doors for you! And without changing banks!
Here is clearly what we offer for your mortgage on 35 years, without contribution:
• We want a contact by phone or internet quickly, to understand your wishes and the details of your purchase.
• You will then receive an admissibility (or refusal) with your new monthly fee all expenses included in the hour, as well as login and password to scan us easily your documents.
• You will accept or not to return the credit offer you will receive very quickly (directly from the bank), we will have chosen it together as being the most interesting for you.
• The offer of credit in hand is valid between 1 and 2 months, at this stage you are not engaged, you have the solution under the elbow, for free, and by returning it signed for agreement to the bank your project will be able to achieve. After this period, the offer will be automatically canceled, without any cost.
• You do not change banks. The monthly payments will be deducted from your usual account. Your information and proof will only be sent to our partner banks ( we do not sell them as the “comparators” do ). No money will go through us.
PRACTICAL TIPS FOR 110% AND 35 YEAR CREDIT:
Maximum duration: over 35 years
From 18 to 95 years old age limit of end of credit.
You have a withdrawal period of 14 days following the signing of your contract to renounce your credit. The lower monthly payment leads to the lengthening of the repayment period. It must be assessed in relation to the remaining duration to be covered by the loans that are the subject of the combination. A credit commits you and must be repaid. Check your repayment capacity before you commit.